In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the User who provides personal data through this website is informed and consents to the processing of such data by TABERNA DEL ALABARDERO SA, whose contact details are as follows:
- CIF: A29131356.
- Address: PLAZA DE ORIENTE 3, 28013 MADRID.
- Phone: 915488300.
- Email: INFOPD@GRUPOLEZAMA.ES.
The data will be processed for the following purposes, depending on the purpose for which they were provided:
- Process and manage the requested reservation. For this purpose, your data will be stored for the duration of the requested service and, even after, for as long as some type of legal responsibility may arise as a result of such services and, only, to respond to them.
- Resolve queries, requests, or process any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to the user on the company’s website. For this purpose, your data will be kept until the query, request, or petition is resolved and, even after, until they prescribe any responsibilities that may arise from them.
- Sending commercial advertising communications, including through electronic means. Through such communications, users will be informed about the different events, promotions, products, or services offered by the company. If the user wishes to be a recipient of these communications, he/she must indicate it by checking the corresponding box at the foot of the data collection forms on the Web. For this purpose, the data will be kept indefinitely, unless the user objects to the processing of the same or requests its deletion to any of the contact addresses (postal or electronic) indicated above.
- In the event that the interested party provides his/her CV through this website, the data will be processed in order to assess and manage his/her job application and, where appropriate, carry out the relevant actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel. The data will be kept confidential and, if the user authorizes us by checking the corresponding box at the foot of the data collection form existing on the Web to work with us, will only be communicated, for those same purposes, to the rest of companies of the LEZAMA Group,which also offers catering services and, provided, they have a vacancy that fits their work profile. The data will be kept until your application for employment is resolved or, for longer, in the event that new positions or jobs may arise that fit your profile. In any case, your data will be stored a maximum of one year from the date on which it was provided. Notwithstanding the above, in the event that the interested party is contracted, your data will be kept for the duration of your employment relationship.
For the four purposes indicated above, the data will be processed on the basis of the consent of the users, which may be revoked at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the data processed prior to the withdrawal of consent. The delivery of the data is voluntary, although in case of not being provided they can not be processed for the purposes indicated.
If third-party data is provided, it is the user’s responsibility to have previously informed them of everything in this clause and obtain their consent.
The User is responsible for the truth of the information provided through this Website. For this purpose, the User is responsible for the accuracy of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to his/her real situation. The User will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided and for the damages caused to the restaurant.
Likewise, this restaurant informs that through its social networks will publish advertising information about the services it offers, accepting the user to be the recipient of such information by the mere fact of becoming “friend” or follower” of the same on social networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information in their social media profiles, he/she must stop following us on them.
This company, as well as the other entities that are part of the LEZAMA Group, guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided to it. To this end, it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures that are necessary to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the risk analysis carried out on the processing of personal data, as stipulated in the General Data Protection Regulation.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, users are informed of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, and portability by written and signed request containing the following information: name, surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of the ID or Passport, and petition in which the request is made. The letter must be sent to any of the contact addresses indicated (postal or electronic). In case of any possible violation of your rights, a complaint may be filed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency”.